“Get cozy, and cuddled in for a restful sleep with the Crown Goose Sleep Mask crochet pattern!”
The Crown Goose Sleep Mask was inspired by these AMAZING pillows that Crown Goose USA sent over to me this Christmas season, and man-oh-man, are they ever comfy!! I have done some work with Crown Goose in the past, so now I have these ultra soft goose down pillows to go with my bedding set, and I am all set to sleep the sleep of kings and queens.
The pillows came in their own carrying cases, and each contained a goose down pillow that follows a 3-layered construction: a layer of goose down on top and bottom, and a layer of goose feather in the middle to provide support for your neck.
I highly recommend these pillows if you’re looking for replacements in your own home, they are so comfy and soft!
Here are 6 Resons to enjoy Crown Goose Products:
01. Light and Warm (excellent at absorbing moisture and quick drying)Goose down is light while a great insulator. The airiness in the down adds to its lightness while the material drapes around the body to prevent cold air from entering. Down has excellent breathability, allowing good absorption and quick drying. Down is multi-seasonal: cool during summer and warm in winter. If maintained properly it can be used for over ten years, making it a practical and long-term purchase.
02. 100% Natural Goose Down (filling: goose down 100% / fabric: cotton 100%)Blankets and comforters in the low price rage often contain polyester based material. Duvets from CROWN GOOSE contain all natural 100% goose down as well as 100% cotton fabric, so users can rest with a guarantee that the product contains no harmful substances. CROWN GOOSE is OEKO-TEX class 1 certified and users can sleep in safety and comfort.
03. High Goose Down Filling and Fill Power/ Polish goose down 100%(EN)Goose material can be divided into down and feathers. A high down count results in a high-quality product. CROWN GOOSE down duvets contain Polish goose down filling that is cleaned a minimum of fourteen times to uphold meticulous standards.
04. Luxurious Designs, Details, and QualityCROWN GOOSE duvets are highly rated for their unique designs and consistent quality. Designs offer a classic feel as well that is well adapted to modern trends. It further differentiates itself from other products with details sewn in with classy needlework and meticulous stitching of the highest quality.
05. Compatibility (with products from other brands)CROWN GOOSE down duvets (and covers) contain hoops and loops on four corners as well as on the middle and third of each side. There are sixteen points of connection that are compatible with products from other brands (whether there are four, eight, or twelve points offered).
06. The Choice of Global Hotel Chains and Boutique HotelsCROWN GOOSE products are used in global hotel chains and luxury boutique hotels as well as luxury yachts, private aircrafts, and mansions. CROWN GOOSE has worked with five-star hotel chains including Grand Hilton Hotel and Sheraton Hotel. It also collaborates on unique projects with boutique hotels from around the world.
And when you go to take your nap, here is the pattern for the Crown Goose Sleep Mask for you to enjoy!
Find the Ad-Free PDF on Ravelry here >> https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/crown-goose-sleep-mask
Lion Brand Yarn Basic Stitch (219 yds/100g): 1 ball each White (A), Cayenne (B), and Saffron (C). Small amount of Black for details.
Sc = single crochet
Hdc = half double crochet
Dc = double crochet
Catch up with CoCo Crochet Lee’s weekly Youtube Vlog! Like and subscribe to get notified when new videos are live.
Picot = ch 3, sl st in 3rd ch from hook.
Joining sc2tog = insert hook into next st, yo and draw up a loop, insert hook into any st on other Eye, yo and draw up a loop, yo and draw through all 3 loops to join eyes together.
One size fits most
8” wide x 4” tall, excluding ties.
5 sc x 5 rounds = 1”
Work in continuous rounds using a stitch marker to keep track.
Weave in ends as work progresses.
Make 2. Using A, make a magic loop.
Round 1: 6 sc in loop.
Round 2: 2sc in each st around–12 sc. Round 3: [Sc, 2sc in next] around–18 sc.
Round 4: [Sc 2, 2sc in next] around–24 sc.
Round 5: [Sc 3, 2sc in next] around–30 sc.
Round 6: [Sc 4, 2sc in next] around–36 sc.
Do not fasten off 2nd Eye, continue to Joining.
Round 1: Sc 6, Joining Sc2tog, sc 36, Joining Sc2tog, sc 28–72 sc.
Round 2: [2sc, sc 5] around–84 sc.
Round 3: Hdc around.
Fasten off. Using black yarn, embroider eyes using photo as a guide.
Row 1: Ch 2, 2sc in 2nd ch from hook, turn–2 sc.
Row 2: Ch 1, sc, 2sc in next, turn–3 sc.
Row 3: Ch 1, sc 2, 2sc in next, turn–4 sc.
Row 4: Ch 1, sc 3, 2sc in next, turn–5 sc.
Change to Black.
Row 5: Ch 1, sc across.
Fasten off, leaving a long tail for sewing. Sew Beak between Eyes using photo as a guide.
Row 1: Ch 7, sc in 2nd ch from hook, sc across, turn–6 sc.
Rows 2-3: Ch 1, sc across, turn.
Row 4: Ch 1, sc, (hdc, picot, hdc) in next st, sl st in next st, (hdc, picot, hdc) in next st, sc in last st.
Round 5: Sc around side, bottom, and side.
Fasten off and sew sides together. Sew Crown above eye using photo as a guide.
With A, make 2.
Row 1: Ch 41, sc in 2nd ch from hook and in each across.
Fasten off and sew to sides of Mask.
I hope you enjoy this pattern, and be sure to tag me on Instagram using hashtag #cococrochetlee so I can see your lovely makes!
Pin it for later:
Please follow and like us: